Sunday, July 5, 2009

Black Light Art Party

If it’s on, I'm going. Here’s the truth. We hopped in the truck and drove down Broadway. While we were driving I got a 4th of July call from my mom. So I’m talking to her and we drive by. It really was great because all of the windows were open and you could see right inside. Granted the black lights weren’t on yet because it was still light out, but I saw all I needed. I have a pretty good imagination, and I’m sure that most of you do too. So what do you get when you mix a bunch of blobby fluorescent paint, an empty space, and a bad idea? A black light art party. Whatever, just fulfilling my self-imposed CAM calendar guidelines. If anyone wants a slightly used strobe light or a set of Pioneer SE-50 headphones, shoot me a line. 10 bucks or trade for a good copy of Three Dog Night’s “Suitable for Framing” LP. Mom’s fine and says hi.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Chad!
    Keep up the great work!
    I have an RSS feed on your blog to my i-Google page : )
    -Leslie

    ReplyDelete